All persons entering this ground are admitted subject to the following ground regulations and the rules and regulations of the ECB and of Northamptonshire Cricket brackets (“The Club”)
- All persons must comply with instructions and directions given by Club Officials, Stewards and Police Officers.
- All persons entering the ground must produce a valid membership card or pay the relevant admission charge play cannot be guaranteed.
- All persons in the ground must remain vigilant for their own safety during practise times and during a cricket match for their own safety and protection. Cricket balls can cause personal harm.
- The obstruction of gangways, accessways, and emergency exit routes is strictly forbidden.
- Persons are not permitted to enter the field of play beyond the advertising boards at the discretion of the Club.
- No person shall deface or obscure any notice or advertisement on display within the ground.
- No person shall throw or discharge any missile.
- Persistent chanting and the use of foul and abusive language is strictly forbidden, and no person shall interfere in anyway with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- The use of flags and signs are strictly controlled and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground may have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- Racial abuse, chanting or harassment towards players, staff, officials or opposing spectators is strictly forbidden and will result in the offender being reported to the police and ejection from the ground. The Club will support any prosecution of such offenders.
- Police, stewards or club officials shall have the right to search spectators and confiscate any articles including flags, which at their absolute discretion they may consider it could be a danger or annoyance to other spectators.
- Only persons specially authorised by the club are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals, consumable products or any other articles for sale.
- The supply of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by the club, and the right is reserved to close the bars at any time.
- Persons may not bring alcoholic beverages into the ground for T20 matches or others at the discretion of the club.
- The club will refuse admission to any person attempting to carry or transport into the ground an excessive amount of intoxicating liquor. Excessive for the purposes of this regulation are 4 cans of normal strength beer, lager, or cider or one bottle of wine. Amounts in excess of this quantity will be seized and a receipt issued.
- No alcohol shall be brought back into the ground by persons on re-admittance.
- Smoking is banned in any of the buildings and in front of the Spencer Pavilion, Thompson and Turner Suites an all box balconies.
- Dogs may be admitted into the ground provided they are kept under control and on a lead and not taken onto the pitch area.
- Smart casual clothing must be worn by all those entitled to use the members or other private areas. The wearing of offensive garments or bare torsos is strictly forbidden.
- The club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- All images captured on site by official club photographers, videographers or staff will be used solely for Club purposes and may be used for marketing or promotional material in future, this includes printed and digital material and on the Club’s official social media channels. Cameras may be admitted into the ground at the discretion of the Club. Any images captured are to be for personal use only unless a commercial agreement exists with the Club.
Stewards and police officers are authorised to remove from the ground anyone in breach of these regulations and the club reserves the right to take such further action including legal action as may be deemed necessary please email email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the regulations.
2021 Season Ticket – T&Cs
By purchasing a Season Ticket at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is acknowledged by the purchasing of a season ticket.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Benefits are the available benefits to a Season Ticket Holder, that are included in their given package.
- Season Ticket fees means the fees payable to become a Season Ticket Holder.
- Season Ticket packages refers to the different season ticket categories available.
- Season refers to the time your Season Ticket is active and covers April 1st– 30th September
- You refers to any current season ticket holder or somebody who wishes to become a season ticket holder.
- Season ticket holders refers to all active season ticket holders as a collective.
- On-sale refers to the period in which Season Tickets are available for purchase, this is not guaranteed to cover a 12-month period but will always be no later than a minimum of one month prior to the start of the season (1st April).
- Premises is the location at which your Season Ticket is valid: The County Ground, Abington Av, Northampton, NN1 4PR.
You can purchase a Season ticket at any point during the on-sale period, however a season ticket must have been paid in full by the season start (April 1st) to receive all of the benefits within the package you choose.
All Season Tickets can be purchased online via the club website, or alternatively on our premises, in the club shop.
It is important that the information provided at the time of purchase is accurate. You must inform the club of any required changes to your details, enabling us to have accurate information for all our Season Ticket holders. Failure to provide accurate information may result in you not being able to use your Season ticket.
The Club reserves the right to refuse sale of a season ticket and all purchases are subject to the approval of the club.
A season ticket term will cover the forthcoming season or the remainder of the current season. No season tickets will extend beyond the season end (30th September) in the calendar year you purchase your season ticket.
The club may change the pricing or benefits included in any given season ticket package each year and it is important you read and understand these benefits prior to purchasing your season ticket.
Season Tickets can be upgraded to a different package at any time after purchase, with the additional benefits becoming active once the price difference, between the packages has been paid. You may downgrade your season ticket at any time during the season, however there will be no refund on fees paid to do this.
Season tickets can be cancelled at any time during the season; however, Season ticket fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the club’s Chief Executive. Upon cancelling your season ticket all benefits will cease immediately.
A season ticket will automatically expire at the end of the season and can be renewed by purchasing a new season ticket for the following year. The above will apply in all scenarios, except whereby you pay for your season ticket on direct debit, these direct debit customers will be automatically renewed and if you wish to cancel your season ticket renewal at any point, you must inform the club in writing.
The clubs ‘wet weather; policy around rained off fixtures does not apply to season tickets.
At the beginning of each season, you will be supplied with your annual Season ticket card, this is used to gain entry to the premises on matchdays included in your package. This is also used to gain access to other benefits. If a card is lost/damaged they can be replaced in the club shop at a cost of £10 each.
Season tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be loaned to a third party. If you are found to have breached this, you risk your season ticket benefits being removed for the remainder of that season.
The club has the right to revoke any Season ticket and it is included benefits at any time for the following reasons:
- If you are found to have damaged club property or broken the rules and regulations of the ground. You are requested to read the ground rules and regulations available on our website or at the ground entrances.
- If you are found to been involved with verbal or physical abuse to anyone within in the premises.
- If you are found to have acted in any way; either on the premises or on social media, that may bring the club into disrepute.
In each of the above cases, you will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid.
Season ticket packages will not include any home quarter final or semi-final; however you will always receive priority access to these tickets.
COVID-19 Guarantee – 2021
Season Ticket Holders will have priority access to all home fixtures, included in their package, in 2021.
In the event of restricted capacities and crowds, season ticket holders will continue to have priority access. The club will communicate details around each fixture with those Season ticket holders affected directly.
In the event that any home fixtures are played behind closed doors, you will be given a variety of options at the end of the 2021 season as per the club’s COVID-19 Guarantee policy. Full details of options available will be communicated to you only at the end of the season.
The club reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.