All persons entering this ground are admitted subject to the following ground regulations and the rules and regulations of the ECB and of Northamptonshire Cricket brackets (“The Club”)
- All persons must comply with instructions and directions given by Club Officials, Stewards and Police Officers.
- All persons entering the ground must produce a valid membership card or pay the relevant admission charge play cannot be guaranteed.
- All persons in the ground must remain vigilant for their own safety during practise times and during a cricket match for their own safety and protection. Cricket balls can cause personal harm.
- The obstruction of gangways, accessways, and emergency exit routes is strictly forbidden.
- Persons are not permitted to enter the field of play beyond the advertising boards at the discretion of the Club.
- No person shall deface or obscure any notice or advertisement on display within the ground.
- No person shall throw or discharge any missile.
- Persistent chanting and the use of foul and abusive language is strictly forbidden, and no person shall interfere in anyway with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- The use of flags and signs are strictly controlled and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground may have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- Racial abuse, chanting or harassment towards players, staff, officials or opposing spectators is strictly forbidden and will result in the offender being reported to the police and ejection from the ground. The Club will support any prosecution of such offenders.
- Police, stewards or club officials shall have the right to search spectators and confiscate any articles including flags, which at their absolute discretion they may consider it could be a danger or annoyance to other spectators.
- Only persons specially authorised by the club are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals, consumable products or any other articles for sale.
- The supply of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by the club, and the right is reserved to close the bars at any time.
- Persons may not bring alcoholic beverages into the ground for T20 matches or others at the discretion of the club.
- The club will refuse admission to any person attempting to carry or transport into the ground an excessive amount of intoxicating liquor. Excessive for the purposes of this regulation are 4 cans of normal strength beer, lager, or cider or one bottle of wine. Amounts in excess of this quantity will be seized and a receipt issued.
- No alcohol shall be brought back into the ground by persons on re-admittance.
- Smoking is banned in any of the buildings and in front of the Spencer Pavilion, Thompson and Turner Suites an all box balconies.
- Dogs may be admitted into the ground provided they are kept under control and on a lead and not taken onto the pitch area.
- Smart casual clothing must be worn by all those entitled to use the members or other private areas. The wearing of offensive garments or bare torsos is strictly forbidden.
- The club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- All images captured on site by official club photographers, videographers or staff will be used solely for Club purposes and may be used for marketing or promotional material in future, this includes printed and digital material and on the Club’s official social media channels. Cameras may be admitted into the ground at the discretion of the Club. Any images captured are to be for personal use only unless a commercial agreement exists with the Club.
- In relation to the cricket match taking place at the ground spectators are not permitted to use a mobile telephone, tablet, laptop, computer or other kind of communication device to either (i) communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material, for any kind of betting or corrupt or unlawful purpose; or (ii) conduct continuous betting trading activity
Stewards and police officers are authorised to remove from the ground anyone in breach of these regulations and the club reserves the right to take such further action including legal action as may be deemed necessary please email email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the regulations.
2021 Season Ticket – T&Cs
By purchasing a Season Ticket at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is acknowledged by the purchasing of a season ticket.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Benefits are the available benefits to a Season Ticket Holder, that are included in their given package.
- Season Ticket fees means the fees payable to become a Season Ticket Holder.
- Season Ticket packages refers to the different season ticket categories available.
- Season refers to the time your Season Ticket is active and covers April 1st– 30th September
- You refers to any current season ticket holder or somebody who wishes to become a season ticket holder.
- Season ticket holders refers to all active season ticket holders as a collective.
- On-sale refers to the period in which Season Tickets are available for purchase, this is not guaranteed to cover a 12-month period but will always be no later than a minimum of one month prior to the start of the season (1st April).
- Premises is the location at which your Season Ticket is valid: The County Ground, Abington Av, Northampton, NN1 4PR.
You can purchase a Season ticket at any point during the on-sale period, however a season ticket must have been paid in full by the season start (April 1st) to receive all of the benefits within the package you choose.
All Season Tickets can be purchased online via the club website, or alternatively on our premises, in the club shop.
It is important that the information provided at the time of purchase is accurate. You must inform the club of any required changes to your details, enabling us to have accurate information for all our Season Ticket holders. Failure to provide accurate information may result in you not being able to use your Season ticket.
The Club reserves the right to refuse sale of a season ticket and all purchases are subject to the approval of the club.
A season ticket term will cover the forthcoming season or the remainder of the current season. No season tickets will extend beyond the season end (30th September) in the calendar year you purchase your season ticket.
The club may change the pricing or benefits included in any given season ticket package each year and it is important you read and understand these benefits prior to purchasing your season ticket.
Season Tickets can be upgraded to a different package at any time after purchase, with the additional benefits becoming active once the price difference, between the packages has been paid. You may downgrade your season ticket at any time during the season, however there will be no refund on fees paid to do this.
Season tickets can be cancelled at any time during the season; however, Season ticket fees will only be refunded at the discretion of the club’s Chief Executive. Upon cancelling your season ticket all benefits will cease immediately.
A season ticket will automatically expire at the end of the season and can be renewed by purchasing a new season ticket for the following year. The above will apply in all scenarios, except whereby you pay for your season ticket on direct debit, these direct debit customers will be automatically renewed and if you wish to cancel your season ticket renewal at any point, you must inform the club in writing.
The clubs ‘wet weather; policy around rained off fixtures does not apply to season tickets.
At the beginning of each season, you will be supplied with your annual Season ticket card, this is used to gain entry to the premises on matchdays included in your package. This is also used to gain access to other benefits. If a card is lost/damaged they can be replaced in the club shop at a cost of £10 each.
Season tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be loaned to a third party. If you are found to have breached this, you risk your season ticket benefits being removed for the remainder of that season.
The club has the right to revoke any Season ticket and it is included benefits at any time for the following reasons:
- If you are found to have damaged club property or broken the rules and regulations of the ground. You are requested to read the ground rules and regulations available on our website or at the ground entrances.
- If you are found to been involved with verbal or physical abuse to anyone within in the premises.
- If you are found to have acted in any way; either on the premises or on social media, that may bring the club into disrepute.
In each of the above cases, you will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid.
Season ticket packages will not include any home quarter final or semi-final; however you will always receive priority access to these tickets.
COVID-19 Guarantee – 2021
Season Ticket Holders will have priority access to all home fixtures, included in their package, in 2021.
In the event of restricted capacities and crowds, season ticket holders will continue to have priority access. The club will communicate details around each fixture with those Season ticket holders affected directly.
In the event that any home fixtures are played behind closed doors, you will be given a variety of options at the end of the 2021 season as per the club’s COVID-19 Guarantee policy. Full details of options available will be communicated to you only at the end of the season.
The club reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
By purchasing a Match Ticket at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is acknowledged by the purchasing of a Match ticket.
All match tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis, except for when the club’s Covid-19 guarantee or Wet weather policy apply. All refunds will be at the discretion of the club’s Chief Executive and applications for refund must be made in writing to the club.
Match tickets may be reimbursed only in the event that the purchaser wishes to use the credit to purchase a Season Ticket.
Tickets are only valid if shown as complete upon entry to the ground.
Tickets are sold upon the agreement that they are not to be resold for more than the face value of the ticket. Ticket purchasers who are found to have broken this agreement will be prevented from future ticket purchases. If I ticket is damaged or lost, please contact the club’s ticket office directly so a ticket can be reissued.
In the event a ticket has been reissued, the original ticket will no longer allow access to the ground. It will also flag on our system and if you are found to have falsely requested a reissuing of a ticket to gain access for multiple people on one ticket, you will be prevented from future ticket purchases and in some cases any future entry to the ground.
The club reserves the right to alter ticket prices at any time by way of promotional offers. Any tickets purchasers who already have tickets for a fixture will not be able to refund their tickets in order to utilise a promotional offer. Tickets purchased under a promotional offer will still be protected by our Wet weather policy and our Covid-19 guarantee.
The club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, as necessary.
Prior to purchasing a match ticket, we ask all purchasers to read and understand our ground regulations. By purchasing a match ticket you are accepting a responsibility to adhere to our ground regulations in full. Any purchasers found to be in breach of ground regulations may face sanctions or ejection from the ground, please refer to the ground regulations for additional information on this
The club reserves the right to refuse entry to any purchasers in reasonable circumstances. Purchasers who face refusal of entry can apply for a refund on their ticket in writing to the club and any refund of monies paid will be at the discretion of the club’s CEO.
At all times tickets remain the property of the club/ECB.
Car parking at The County Ground, Northampton is supplied on a first come first served basis and spaces cannot be booked in advance. Any car parking fees paid are non-refundable and are not covered by our wet weather policy.
The club reserves the right to amend car parking prices within the ground at any time and without notice or liability as the club sees necessary.
The club welcomes supporters with disabilities to The County Ground and ask that those wishing to purchase match tickets, contact the ticket office directly to discuss any requirements. Those supporters in need of a support worker/ carer will pay in full for their match tickets, however, a free of charge ticket will be supplied for their support worker/ carer. Evidence of disability maybe a requirement if requesting a carer complimentary ticket The club must be informed in advance if you require additional tickets for a support worker/ carer to avoid a situation where there are no on-gate tickets available upon your arrival to a fixture. Supporterswith disabilities will be asked to display their blue badge upon entry to the ground or to receive free of charge tickets for their support worker.
The club has a number of designated car parking spaces available to supporters with disabilities and these will be distributed on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability, on production of a Blue badge..
The club reserves the right to distribute complimentary tickets for fixtures as it sees fit. Complimentary tickets will cover, but not limited to cover, Charities, Promotional offers, Club Partners, Players Family.
The club may also from time to time give out vouchers entitling the recipient to free match tickets. Vouchers will be given out in line with the club’s charity and community policies. Any vouchers for match tickets, must be exchanged for match tickets no later than 1 day prior to the fixture date and are subject to availability. Vouchers are only available to the fixture or competition listed on the voucher. Vouchers are non-refundable and can only be redeemed for match tickets.
Wet Weather Policy
The club cannot guarantee play on any day.
Ticket purchasers will be able to request an exchange on their tickets should the wet weather policy need to be applied, and subject to availability on future fixtures. The club encourages purchasers to reuse their tickets at a different fixture and enjoy a day of cricket at The County Ground. Exchanging of tickets will need to be done via our ticket office and the club asks that all requests for exchange are made directly to our ticket office.
A refund of admission charges may be made in the event of 9.5 overs or less being played in First Class and Royal London cup matches. Whilst the same will only apply when there has been no play in a Vitality Blast fixture.
Applications for a refund must be made in writing to the club within one month of the fixture.
The club reserves the right to amend this policy, as necessary.
COVID-19 Guarantee and Rollbacks policy
The club encourages supporters to purchase match tickets with confidence, in the knowledge they are covered with our COVID-19 Guarantee.
This information provided is intended to ensure fans are fully aware of the options available to them, should they not be able to use their ticket because of restrictions due to COVID-19.
Should the club be forced to have matches played behind closed doors, then any match ticket purchasers affected by this will be offered the option of exchanging their tickets for a future match in the same season and subject to availability.
Purchasers will also be offered the opportunity to receive a full refund on any match tickets purchased for fixtures affected by COVID-19.
The club will release General Admission match tickets for in a series of waves, with a limited amount of tickets available in each wave. This will formulate the structure for the Club’s rollback strategy.
In the event of reduced capacities, the club will roll back tickets wave by wave, offering customers that fall into each wave the option for a full refund or to exchange their ticket for a future fixture, subject to availability.
Season Tickets Holders and Life Members are essentially Wave 0 and receive priority access to ALL fixtures.
Wave 1: The first release of General Admission tickets for each fixture. These supporters will receive priority access to general admission tickets purchased for a selected fixture and will be the last people to roll back.
Wave 2: In the event we need to roll back due to restrictions on capacity, supporters who buy in Wave 2 will have their tickets refunded or exchanged before supporters in Wave 1.
Wave 3: In the event we need to roll back due to restrictions on capacity, supporters who buy in Wave 3 will have their tickets refunded or exchanged before supporters in Wave 2, and so on.
Should the capacity limit number fall within a wave, then ticket purchasers within the relevant wave will be allocated tickets on a ballot system. The Club will then of course once again offer ticket purchasers who were not successful the option to refund or exchange for a future fixture.
In 2021 all tickets, regardless of the wave they are bought in or if they are claimed by a Season Ticket Holder, will have an allocated seat. Initially all General Admission tickets purchased will be unallocated and we will allocate seats nearer the fixture date and when we have a confirmed capacity for the relevant feature.
Any questions around our COVID-19 Policy or the General Admission Wave system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form.